Sunday, December 9, 2012

crying

i've always wanted to cover roy orbison's "crying" and participating in on the floor at the ace hotel, an interactive dance performance party bash jam, has afforded me the opportunity.  come to the show and hear it live tuesdays in december!

crying

i was alright for a while
i could smile for a while
but then i saw you last night
you held my hand so tight
when you stopped to say hello
oh you wished me well
you couldn't tell

that i'd been crying over you
crying over you
and you said so long
left me standing all alone
alone and crying
crying

i thought that i was over you
but it's true so true
i love you even more than i did before
but darling what can i do
for you don't love me
and i'll always be

crying over you
crying over you
crying crying crying
and so so long
and from this moment on
i'll be crying crying crying crying
yeah crying crying
over you

No comments:

Post a Comment